Swap Day!

If I could swap places with one famous person for a day I would go… with no one. You might wonder why I wouldn’t want to take a celebrities life for a day, but honestly there are many reasons behind it. For one who knows what’s going on in their family life or with their career. I’d prefer to stick with whats going on with my life then have to go to somebody else’s life and figure out what I’m doing.

There were many great options to choose from, but who knows what a celebrity has to do in one day? Are they filming are they auditioning out for a role, who knows. And personally I would be ‘stressed’ with everything going on around me. Even though it might be a great environment to learn from and I would enjoy it, sometimes one needs to step back from that stuff and having an off day. Although I’d like to see a day in the life of a celebrity off of Camera.

One thought on “Swap Day!

1. I love how you talked about why you wouldn’t want to switch places with so much detail. It is making me change my mind about wanting to switch places with someone.