My Dream Home

When people think of dream homes it’s always looks different for everyone so it can fit their needs. For me when I design my dream home it’s about the space and the architecture. When imagining my dream home it’s two stories with green grass in the front yard along with trees standing near the front walls of the house making sure the windows still peek through. A white fence lining the front yard with the most exquisite Dahlias, and Daisies in front of the fence.

Now on to the inside, when someone walks into the house they will see the foyer with a beautiful marble floor. The foyer will have: a coffee table with a vase full of daisy’s and a wall of hooks for your items next to the door. Also in the house there will be Five bedrooms and five and a half bathrooms (one bathroom for each room). There will be three full size bedrooms with two half size guest rooms. For the three full size bedrooms there will be a medium sized walk-in closet, one of the bedrooms having two twin sized beds and the others having queen/king sized beds. And the two guest rooms they will have a small walk in closet with two queen sized beds. All of the bedrooms will have their own personal bathroom connect to it. This all being on the second floor.

On the first floor there will be a half bathroom, a family room, and the kitchen with a dining area. The kitchen/dining area will have tile floor along with a modern marble countertop. The cabinets will be over the counters. On to the family room, that will have a 72” tv that have a in wall fireplace under it, with a Beautiful light gray carpet under the L shaped couch with two chairs facing the tv.

Out in the backyard, after going out of the living room sliding doors as soon as you step outside you will see a large pool having a ‘rock’ water slide that you walk up to slide down, it has a ledge going into the deep end, with a gorgeous waterfall that has a cave under it. Walking to the right you will see a large sitting area for when your not in the pool, but when walking to the left… You’ll see a large place of grass and chairs in a little area when you turn the corner, and that will have a fire pit with a 72” tv, that whole area will have a awning over it.